Job Announcement – Immediate available
The Southeast Asian Community Center (SEACC) is a non-profit, multi-ethnic, community-based organization whose mission is to provide essential services to low-income, new immigrant, Limited English Proficient (LEP), and small business communities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Founded in 1975, SEACC has long been a leading advocate for the Southeast Asian Community nationwide and a key player in the transformation of the Tenderloin District of San Francisco into a more vibrant and livable community for families.
- Reviews daily activities and performs monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepares journal entries
- Coordinates both A/R and A/P functions
- Complete monthly financial reports
- Review and process bi-monthly payroll
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and agency rules and regulations
- Maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data
- Monitors, reviews, and verifies accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timelines, and adequacy of supporting documentation
- Handles confidential information
- Files updated and paid invoices in file
- Assists with audit preparation
- Assists in grant budget preparation.
- Assists in development of financial projections and forecasts
- Office administration tasks & responsibility
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting/Finance
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to quick problem solving, work independently, learn quickly, able to stay ahead and multi-task
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks, Microsoft Office experience required
E-mail letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a part-time job. If selected, you must be able to start your job immediately.
Southeast Asian Community Center is an equal opportunity employer