The Language Bank was founded in 1987 as a service for new refugees and immigrants to the United States. Since that time it has evolved into a full-service provider of Interpretation and Translation services to clients in Northern California.
The Language Bank maintains an active pool of language professionals. These languages include all major languages commonly used in California and Asia (Cantonese, English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese).
Language Bank professional offer high quality, accurate, and culturally sensitive language services at very competitive rates:
- Simultaneous or consecutive (following a statement in another language) oral interpretation for a variety of client requirements
- Court hearings
- Legal depositions
- International conferences
- Hospital and medical office visits
- Educational conferences
- Foreign visitors
Written translations that are recognized by legal courts, government agencies, and other authorities. These have typically included
- Marketing and promotional literature
- Business correspondence
- Legal and financial documents
- Immigration related documents
- Diplomas and school records
- Technical documents
- Scientific and medical materials
Over the last 25 years, The Language Bank has provided services to tens of thousands of individual, government, and corporate clients.
See our list of current and past clients.
We offer some of the best rates for professional interpretation and translation in the San Francisco Bay Area. Call us for specific estimates for your job requirements.
For more information or to hire an interpreter or translator, please call us between 8AM to 5PM on M-F at 415-885-0827 or e-mail us at email@example.com .